Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Leaving for Spain!!!

I leave for Spain tomorrow afternoon! :) I will actually get there Thursday morning at 11am Valencia time (5am Eastern time).

My phone will not work over there. My international phone number will be: +447924480453.
You can call me direct at that number if you dial 011 and then the number.
OR you can call 1-866-305-6462 then follow the prompts and enter my number from above.

Calling thru the 1-866 number is free when done from a land line (I think with cell phones too, but it may depend on your carrier). When I tried it, it worked. I haven't been able to make calling direct work yet, but you can try it.

I am playing with it right now, and I did receive the text I sent to myself from that phone. And i just made regular texting work! Send me texts by texting 011-447-924-480-453 exactly like that. if you put extra numbers or symbols before it, as my book says to, it doesn't work.

I can also be reached via email: sarackr@hotmail.com which I should be able to check daily.

I can also be reached via snail mail at:
Sara Kramer
FSU Valencia Study Center
Calle Blanquerias, 2
46003 Valencia, Spain

My phone also updates where I am and lets me text in updates to this site:
http://myisic.isiconnect.ekit.com/ekit/tj/TJM/sara_kramer/fr/94224f7c
Just enter the visitor password sarakramer to see it. Not sure exactly how it works, but I know it shows exactly where I've been and that I can update it from anywhere.

So excited!!! I'll try to post pics on here, assuming either my computer works or I can hook my camera up to the computers there...

I'll update this as often as I can with what's going on over there :)

~Sara

4 comments:

  1. hey sara i'm so happy that you like what you have seen so far. can't wait to see lots of pictures. i love you!!! love mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sara it's friday, it's raining here,thunder lighting and the works.hope all is going well in spain,hope you are having a great time .i love you!!! love mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey sara i just looked at your pictures.i can't believe my "baby" is in spain.it looks beautiful.allie is at the st.x jr.prom they all met here for pictures before dinner and are coming back after the dance.katie has some friends over some are spending the night.dad just came down i'm going to show him your pics. have fun, be safe i love you!!! love mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. sara, sounds like you are finding many interesting places to explore. i'm so glad you are having a great time. good luck with the bowling. i love you, love mom (more pics?)

    ReplyDelete